[postgis-users] Mailing List Question

matt.pettis at thomson.com matt.pettis at thomson.com
Mon Aug 20 14:37:00 PDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know where else to address this...

How do I respond to a thread so that when I do, it shows up as a
response to the thread, and not its own topic?  I can't seem to figure
out how to do it from an email app or from the web.  The last post I did
was meant to be in response to someone, but showed up as its own thread.

Some help will stop me from polluting the listserv in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places that we are
broken that we come to repair the world.
-- Murray Waas