[postgis-users] Creating a template for postgis-enabled databases?

Sebastien ARBOGAST sebastien.arbogast at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:25:11 PST 2007

I just did that and I can't create a database based on template_postgis.

When I try to do it via pgAdmin, I get a message saying that "Source
database "template_postgis" is being accessed by other users

When I try to run the command in terminal, I get the following message:

createdb: could not connect to database template1: could not translate
host name "tagspot_local" to address: nodename nor servname provided,
or not known