[postgis-users] GEOS 3.0.0rc4

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 2 23:45:29 PST 2007

Hi Paul, Marc and PostGIS users

I've tried to compil it for MinGW/Msys

I don't succeed (problem from ld.exe )

But I succeed if I used the idea from MCA done in this e-mail

http://geos.refractions.net/pipermail/geos-devel/2007-January/002767.html

Sorry I don't try the ideas form the following e-mails

http://geos.refractions.net/pipermail/geos-devel/2007-January/002769.html
and so on...

I think Marc that your idea from
http://geos.refractions.net/pipermail/geos-devel/2007-January/002781.html