[postgis-users] Re: USGS NHD data to PostGIS

Randy George rkgeorge at cadmaps.com
Mon Feb 5 14:29:41 PST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer.

However, all I could find were pointers to personal geodatabase or
NHDGeoinArc export. Of course the geodatabase contains shape format geometry
fields in each record. Perhaps I'm stumbling over the interface.

Is there a public OGC WFS/WMS behind the Esri interface?

That would be ideal for my interest, since I wouldn't have to host the NHD
locally.

Thanks
Randy