[postgis-users] Postgres 8.2 installation problem

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Jan 4 07:44:25 PST 2007

I'm not sure this is the best group to be asking this question since its
for PostGIS specifically.

Anyrate - are you installing it remotely via Terminal services or remote
desktop.  I recall having similar issues way back and to get around it,
you need to install in console mode - basically start your remote
connection something like

mstsc.exe /console