[postgis-users] SpatialEJB3: (PostGIS and Hibernate)

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Mon Jan 8 01:04:11 PST 2007

Hi Markus,

Andrew solved this problem, I sent him the postgis binaries off list and
this fixed the error.

I know the jars are built with a makefile at the moment, is it possible
to use an ant script for future releases, (I can provide a simple one),
it would perhaps solve some of these issues.

I am having a go at writing the hibernate dialect for postgis so you can
do spatial hql, ejb-ql if anyone has already done this let me know!

Thanks,

Norman