[postgis-users] SpatialEJB3: (PostGIS and Hibernate)

David Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 02:02:01 PST 2007

Hi

Which "version" of the postgres database driver are you going to use ?

This might be a red herring!

But several months ago I was going to implement a trigger function using
postgres/j( an jvm within the database), since I also wanted to use
postgis in the same application,  I was told that the both products used
different versions of the java jdbc driver.

I abandon the idea.  IF there is a compatbility issue, it might be worth
sorting it out, now before are large amount of hard work is done.

Dave.