[postgis-users] Topology -- a quick reference?

Webb Sprague webb.sprague at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:19:54 PST 2007

Hi all,

Could someone point me to a  high level discussion of what the new
topology (topology.sql and friends) system is good for, especially in
relation to the core geometric stuff?  I wouldn't mind a reference in
another system (like O***e), or a few use cases to help me make sense
of it.  I am reading the test code (which, BTW, fails on my system),
but some help would be great.  I never used anything like it on any
other system -- Arc Whatever, etc -- but only because I didn't know to
find it.

And thanks to refractions for such a great product!