[postgis-users] SpatialEJB3: (PostGIS and Hibernate)

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Tue Jan 30 08:54:58 PST 2007

Hi Markus,

Here is an ANT script to help you on your way :-)  It is a simple
script, the only trick is excludes="org/postgresql/*" when building the
postgis.jar.

Dropping build.xml in postgis.xxx/java, and creating a subfolder called
lib containing the postgres driver jar files, then running 'ant' will
create the postgis jar file in the dist folder.

It is relatively easy to add the other source projects to the build file
by editing src.dir etc.

Norman