AW: [postgis-users] PostGIS and Hibernate

Thorsten Kraus Thorsten.Kraus at ptv.de
Fri Jul 27 00:42:57 PDT 2007

Hi Andy,

I will try the tutorial and then I see if it works fine or not.
Just googled a little bit and perhaps I found a more interesting project which brings Hibernate and PostGIS together: MAJAS Hibernate Spatial ( http://www.cadrie.com/projects/majas-hibernate/ ).
Is anyone here who has experience with MAJAS?

Bye
Thorsten