[postgis-users] Installation with Proj

Andy Dale andy.dale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 03:26:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

Unfortunately after running a /sbin/ldconfig i am still left with the same
error.  When installing postgis to a "virgin" db, it manages to create the
histogram2d datatype like so:

NOTICE: type "histogram2d" is not yet defined
DETAIL: Creating a shell type definition.

and then gets the same error

Cheers,

Andy