[postgis-users] Mapguide and PostGis - Using Filters

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Jun 8 11:15:15 PDT 2007

Scott, Brian wrote:
> Hi Mateusz -
>
> Thanks for the info.  We are indeed using the OGR provider.  I'm
> having difficulty finding a compiled version of the native PostGIS
> FDO provider, which I would be very interested in trying.  Can you
> point me in the right direction?

The FDO PostGIS provider binaries are not yet available for download,
officially.

The source code is available from the official FDO SVN repository:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/browser/trunk/Providers/PostGIS

Here, I put some unofficial binaries for testing:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/fdopostgis/

look for file named as fdopostgis-rXXX.zip

where XXX is SVN revision number - the higher number the newer package.

This package was built using Visual C++ 8.0 (2005) with Service Pack 1,
so you may need to install latest VC Redist. package with run-time
binaries. Here you can find links to vcredist packages for all platforms:

http://blogs.msdn.com/nikolad/archive/2007/04/23/vs2005-sp1-version-of-visual-c-redistributable-package-is-available-for-download.aspx

I'd appreciate if you could play with FDO PostGIS provider,
test it, comment it, etc.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions,
directly or on fdo-users or fdo-internals lists
(http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo)

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot