[postgis-users] Combined Windows version of PostGIS/P-LR

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 16 23:53:15 PDT 2007

Dear Jan,

I begun to use PL/R. As you know, I'm not a expert in R

Compiling with PostgreSQL 8.2.4 on win32 ...no problem!

 These release is available at

http://www.davidgis.fr/download/plr-8.2.0.4_0_win32.exe

I've tryed to see here if

first R 2.5.0 is available on the computer where you want to install it.

else it stop!

The installer updates the R_HOME environment variable
and update the PATH in order to adding 'R_HOME'/bin directory

Let me know if it works for you

createdb testR

psql -d testR -f / "path/to/your/postgresql/dir"/share/contrib/plr.sql

psql testR

select load_r_modules();

select * from plr_environ();

and so on