[postgis-users] RE: [Plr-general] Tutorial on PLR and PostGIS

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Jun 21 01:00:53 PDT 2007

Joe,

Can you take a look at it again.  It was messed up in my firefox too.  I think originally I had it looking right in Firefox, but then IE it didn't look right so I changed it to look right in IE, but forgot to check back in firefox.  Hopefully this time I have made all browser masters happy.

Unfortunately don't have a linux machine to test on and my Mac is lying somewhere around here but I haven't figured out how to use it.

Thanks,
Regina