[postgis-users] geo-coding question

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Wed Jun 27 11:08:28 PDT 2007

Steve,

Thanks.  The TeleAtlas data that we are using did not have attributes for
gecoding, so we had to use the Tiger data.  Plus we did not buy a
subscription to the TeleAtlas data, so the Tiger data would be more
up-to-date for geocoding.

I would be happy to post this rough geocoder once I get it cleaned up a
little.  I wouldn't mind letting others use it to help get it to be even
more accurate.

I was just responding to the original email from gispowerfan that was sent
earlier today.

Regards,
Lee Keel

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.