[postgis-users] Re: TIGER geocoder question

Marvin delphet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:59:02 PDT 2007

Hi, Stephen,

I seem to be able to geocode an address after running your script. A new
question I have now is the schema of the result returned from "geocode". It
seems that a geocoded result may come from one of functions in your script (
e.g., "geocode_address_state" or "geocode_address_zip"). Do results obtained
from different functions share the same schema (columns)? The reason I'm
asking is that I want to set up a table to hold the results but don't know
where to look for the structure of the results.

Thanks.