[postgis-users] pgsql on a PDA running Microsoft CE

Rob Marjot robmarjot at zonnet.nl
Mon Mar 12 15:17:22 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I know similar issues have been raised before, but I couldn't find a
nice (and clear-cut) answer...

I wish to develop an application on a HP iPaq PDA running Windows CE,
accessing a Postgres+PostGIS database. What would be the best way doing
this?

- Can npgsql be compiled for CF? Or;
- Should I change the PL for my Postgres database (i.e. PL/SQL) and use
a different provider? Or;
- Can I use the open source .NET implementation "Mono" on Windows CE? Or;
- ???

All helpfull suggesions are very much appreciated!

Rob