[postgis-users] Possibility to join PostGIS withnon spatialdbstored attribute data

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:06:36 PDT 2007

Ok, thanks Paul and Regina for clearing this up.
I thought this was quite a common use and situation...apparantly it's not.
However seems like there are quite some options; I'll have a look
at them all before doing things I'll regret in the end.
Thanks for your expertise on this matter !

Regards,
Steven