[postgis-users] RE: [Geoserver-users] Time series in postGIS?

Stephen Crawford src176 at psu.edu
Wed May 9 06:06:01 PDT 2007

Andrea,

Is there a good way to define the view so that the dates, which are rows in
the normal table, become columns in the view, and also that the view is
always updated with the most recent date?  What I hope to have is a feature
layer on Geoserver where a GetFeature request will always return the entire
"year to date" without having to use a filter.

Thanks Again,
Steve