[postgis-users] Get points from a MULTILINESTRING

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon May 14 16:35:00 PDT 2007

Hi Tyler,

As a beginning, perhaps can you try to examine the code for assvg().

See it at postgis/lwgeom/lwgeom_svg.c. So perhaps if you have the idea
to do something similar to this
you could have something like

Then parse these above if you want. That's just a idea!

An other solution should be to write a PL/PGSQL function using the
dump() function for example.

--david;