[postgis-users] intersection problem

caij at lreis.ac.cn caij at lreis.ac.cn
Tue May 22 05:17:23 PDT 2007

Hi,
  Recently,I came across a problem when i use the function Intersection(geometry,geometry),and this is my sql sentence:
  select intersection('linestring(0 0,1 1)','linestring(0 0,3 4)'),and if it is correct,it should return point(0 0),but it return error and close my connection to the server.
  and my configuration is:
  postgresql-7.4.5+POSTGIS-1.0.3+GEOS-2.0.1.
  can u tell me how to solve the problem withiout changing the version of my configuration?
  Hope to get ur answer~

                                                                                      geos-2.0.1 user