[postgis-users] Support for PostGIS/PostgreSQL

Jennehag Åke Ake.Jennehag at lm.se
Tue May 29 23:15:34 PDT 2007

Hi!

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the answers, I will forward this to the client. You are right, they are mainly interested in docs and tutorials. I have looked at the documentation, but I cant se any docs in Russian?

Anton, do you have any thing about PostGIS in Russian? In case you have, is it possible to get a copy?

To clarify, the client I work with is in Kyrgyzstan (Gosregister (National land survey)).

Regards,
Åke Jennehag

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hi Ã...ke,

I am a native Russian speaker. I think you will find more here.

I just wonder why do your clients need Russian version of PostGIS?
Or did you mean just docs and tutorials in Russian?

If you are looking for Russian support for PostgreSQL only, you can find
some companies here -
http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support_europe

I don't know any companies which provide Russian support for PostGIS,
sorry. If you don't mind about English, you can try here -
http://postgis.refractions.net/support

What kind of support do your clients need?
If they don't expect 24x7, you probably can contact us.

I also think there must be several companies in Easter Europe,
Australia, Canada, USA or Israel with Russian speaking engineers.

Regards,

Anton A. Patrushev
Software Engineer
Orkney, Inc.
6F JA-Kyosai Yokohama Building,
1-2 Kaigandori, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0002 JAPAN
Tel 81-45-228-3320 Fax 81-45-228-3321
www.orkney.co.jp