[postgis-users] data extract

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Mon Nov 12 23:19:57 PST 2007

I have various tables in my POSTGIS database. Each table contains a type
field (column) that define the type of structure, such as the type of road
eg. I want to extract a few sample data from each table, but should contain
at least one of each type so that a developer can test this data against a
mapserver mapfile. I do not want to dump the entire database (to big).That
should the sql command looks like

Regards

Andre

  _____