[postgis-users] Database Design

Gustavo Ces g.ces at pettra.es
Mon Nov 12 23:45:28 PST 2007

3DSiteSorry, i didn´t explain it very well,

       I don´t see serials or sequences in DBDesigner DataTypeS Column, so i supose i can´t use it in DBD. Actually, i use them in PostGis, but i don´t know how to design a table in DBD and then Save In Database directly ( i suposed geometry columns have to be created by hand, but not taked in count serials or sequences ). So, my question is, is it posible to create in DBD and export to PostGis( avoiding geometry columns) ? Or may i have to create that type of columns "coding by hand", as i do with functions, triggers and other database stuff?
    Thanks for answering,

Gus