[postgis-users] geomunion revisited....

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Tue Nov 13 08:44:00 PST 2007

[Lee Keel]

I am not sure how much the 'cascaded union' will help until it gets ported
to PostGIS.

As for the ArcGIS results, well....  I am as certain as I can be base on my
client.  I have not actually performed this operation for them, but
according to my contact there those are accurate numbers for the same
dataset.

-Lee
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.