[postgis-users] "make check" failures w/ 1.3.1 on Mac OS 10.5

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 14:45:50 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 17:09 -0600, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> And once more... there was some leftover junk from the previous failed
> tests (a bunch of errors about relation already exists).  After those
> were cleared out, all tests succeeded!

Hi William,

Great detective work! I've just committed a slightly modified version of
your changes to SVN (the main difference being prefixing the functions
with lw_ rather than pgis_ since they part of lwgeom standalone
library).

If yourself and Sebastian could check out the latest SVN and confirm
that the fix works as expected, that would be really helpful.

Many thanks,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy