[postgis-users] indexing images stored in PostGres

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Oct 3 09:56:05 PDT 2007

I'm curious about rasters in PostGIS also.  I heard about PGRaster at
FOSS4G.

What about these 'religious objections'?  Or at least, can you
describe the pros and cons? or all cons ;)

On Oct 2, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Those of you still breathless at the opportunity to store your
> images in the database entirely (fools!) feel free to review Xing
> Lin's work in this branch. It's good work, though obviously I have
> religious objections to it... :)
>
> http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/branches/gSoC2007_raster/

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin