[postgis-users] Problem with loading postgis libs

Patrick Ouellet patrick.ouellet at groupealta.com
Thu Oct 11 04:45:03 PDT 2007

Haaa men... it had to be a stupid error...
Since im using CentOS instead of using ld.so.conf it uses a include to
include all .conf in ld.so.conf.d directory.
I had named my file postgis instead of postgis.conf so it didn't load my
added ld path.
I renamed postgis to postgis.conf then rerun ldconfig and voila!

Thanx Paul that what I needed to realize it!