[postgis-users] where to register to submit bug?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 31 13:52:25 PDT 2007

Well, I've spent several fruitless hours trying to upgrade us to a
more recent spam-resistant version of phpbt, and I hereby declare
failure.  The new version may well be more spam resistant, but it's
also entirely PostgreSQL resistant -- it seems quite dependent on a
MySQL "group by" syntax that is illegal in PgSQL.

I think this is going to necessitate a move to something completely
different like Trac.

Sorry, will keep on it.