[postgis-users] Help Mapserver and Postgis

Jose Gregorio Campos josecamposl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:48:59 PDT 2007

Hola MILO

Before thanks

I have already consulted the documentation (
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/variable_sub
) and apparently I follow well the variable instructions and single use in
expressions DATA,

I use (MS4W)
Windows XP
Apache 2.2.4
PHP 5.2.3
Mapserver 4.10.2
My mapfile generates it with the aid of MAPLAP 2.2.1