[postgis-users] TIGER/Line Shapefiles released

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Apr 3 16:37:36 PDT 2008

As a side note to what you were saying in the .sh file it would be really
nice if the shp2pgsql dealt with standalone dbf files too.  I mean the logic
is all there so doesn't seem like it would be that hard to put in a switch
for that.

For the dbfs I was using Ogr2Ogr which works well except it adds a useless
geometry field.