[postgis-users] shp2pgsql: not accepting the command?

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at grid.unep.ch
Thu Apr 10 05:23:53 PDT 2008

Hi,

sorry for coming back to this issue... (and for sending a similar mail
just a couple of minutes ago before I realized that this subject
already was discussed - but not solved...)

Is there any chance that this subject (for 10.5) has been solved? Any
suggestions? I used the macports to install postgres (8.2) and postgis

Thanks for any suggestions. It's weeks now that I try to get the stuff
running, with lots of (re)installations.... but in vain...

Stef