[postgis-users] Proper Installation of Postgres and Postgis on 10.5 Intel

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at grid.unep.ch
Thu Apr 10 07:21:39 PDT 2008

> Is there any chance that this subject (for 10.5) has been solved?
> Any suggestions? I used the macports to install postgres (8.2) and
> postgis (1.3.1)...

I would, after all the experiences I went through, ask the question
slightly different... :

Can anybody give me installation instructions on how to install
postgres & postgis on Leopard (with a MacPro)? Either by hand-
compiling or with MacPorts? Or some other stuff? Strange enough, even
the kyngchaos libs didn't work, even after having completely re-
installed my machine...

Thanks thousand times for any such advice!

Stef