[postgis-users] Proper Installation of Postgres and Postgis on 10.5 Intel

Barend Kobben kobben at itc.nl
Thu Apr 10 07:50:50 PDT 2008

I have been using the Kyngchaos ones for quite some time now, and never had
problems, also not on my newest box with  Leopard. Mind you, on that newer
machine I have the newer version PG 8.3.1 and PostGIS 1.3.2.

Besides, the author/producer of them is usually on this list and otherwise
is quiet quick on responding to questions....

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-Information