[postgis-users] Upload Table Warning Message

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Apr 11 08:11:45 PDT 2008

Which version of shp2pgsql are you using (or what is the date on it).

(HINT HINT Paul: Would be nice for the dumper/loader files to have a
version option similar to what mapserv has that gives a clue the
pedigree. )

Also can you provide a snippet of the file or if a small file the whole
file.  I just tried a sample dump of one of mine with your arguments and
it dumps out the attached.  You can try loading my sample and if it
gives the same error, you might be missing some overloader casts in your
database.

Hope that Helps,
Regina