[postgis-users] 1.3.3 Pre-Release Notice

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 04:11:44 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 15:21 -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> I (OS/X 10.5, geos trunk) got no failures in regress_ogc under your
> patch. We'll see what it was tomorrow I guess.

Okay, it's all sorted now - it was a mismatch between LF and CR/LF files
from SVN. The file in question (regress_ogc_expected) had an explicit
svn:eol-style property set to native; I've removed this but on a fresh
checkout I still get CR/LF endings on the *_expected files which causes
diff on MingW to fail. Hmmmm.

I suspect that the regression tests will need rewriting in the near future
anyway, but as long as the release checkout comes from a UNIX-type SVN
client, there won't be any problems. I think we're about good to go at
this end - any takers for checking Solaris?

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland