[postgis-users] Three point ARC to MULTILINESTRING

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Fri Apr 18 08:49:43 PDT 2008

Paul
Do we have any documentation on this?  I checked latest but there is
limited info there.

This is a great post but I don't think anyone answered it.
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2007-September/002778.html

I would love to add this to the asSVG since SVG handles circular arcs.
Where are we on the other issues  for support (i.e area(), psql2shp,
length(), etc.)?

Thanks!
Bruce Rindahl