[postgis-users] ANN: zigGIS Source Code / T-shirts

Abram Gillespie abe.gillespie.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:18:26 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

We've got a couple of announcements ...

o In an effort to better serve our user base, Obtuse Software is now
offering zigGIS t-shirts.  Our apparel is infused with space-age
technology that enables us to remotely read the needs of our users and
implement the features you need most.  To take advantage of this
cutting edge opportunity, simply buy a t-shirt (or a few) and email us
your thoughts.  Brilliant!
http://www.cafepress.com/obtusesoft

o The homepage has been updated with new links.
http://www.obtusesoft.com/

Oh, did we mention the source code is now available?
http://www.obtusesoft.com/source.aspx
Please be kind and mind the EULA.  Enjoy!

--
Abe Gillespie
abe at obtusesoft.com
zigGIS Team