[postgis-users] Configuration and getting started issues

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Aug 7 02:56:19 PDT 2008

Khavin,

Take a look at this cheat sheet.  We tried to cover the basics that any user
would need to know in the examples section.

http://www.bostongis.com/postgis_quickguide.bqg

You shouldn't be editing those tables directly, but instead be using the
AddGeometryColumns functions provided.

Hope that helps,
Regina

  _____