[postgis-users] Upload a shapefile to PostGIS via Web?

Luigi Castro Cardeles luigi.cardeles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 05:17:33 PDT 2008

Hi Xian,

there is some bindings to ogr (phpogr, pyrhon etc). Maybe you should see
something.
Why you want to upload shp files direct to PostGIS via web? Is there really
need? Are you trying to make some type of WFS with this data?
Maybe is there some other solution for your problem.
[]'s

--
Luigi Castro Cardeles