[postgis-users] Flow Diagram Graphics

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 21 11:02:34 PDT 2008

Actually it's an engineering drawing that is known as a Process and
Instrument Diagram - a little more complex than a normal flow diagram, it
shows processes, piping to and from the processes and the devices that are
required to control the process.

I have it to the point of being able to add up to four process graphics and
identify the input and outputs that are needed. I'm using standard Postgis
functions to move and position each graphic. The graphics are driven by a
PostgreSQL database.

It seems to be quite doable using Postgis functions, however the graphic
display is the problem at the moment.

Bob