[postgis-users] AddGeometryColumn error

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Wed Aug 27 09:15:05 PDT 2008

The function is there and executing, however it is complaining that it
cannot find the table name in the public schema.

What was your original table create statement for the "estac_aemet"
table? "CREATE TABLE public.estac_aemet (field type, etc... "
Did you use special accent characters in its creation?