[postgis-users] NAD conversion problem

Peter N. Schweitzer pschweitzer at usgs.gov
Thu Dec 11 07:22:09 PST 2008

Dylan Beaudette wrote:
> Strange. I have never modified that code before, and regularly get the correct
> output... I will post back with a similar example that causes PostGIS to
> throw the '-38' error.

Dylan,

Another correspondent indicated to me that when he applied this change,
he got different, better results even though he wasn't seeing this
specific error message (perhaps because he wasn't at the psql prompt
when the transform operation occurred).  We're both running Linux.

How do you know what the correct output is?

Peter
--
Peter N. Schweitzer (MS 954, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA 20192)
(703) 648-6533  FAX: (703) 648-6252  email: pschweitzer at usgs.gov
<http://geology.usgs.gov/peter/>