[postgis-users] Crossing roads

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Dec 15 07:24:50 PST 2008

Hello Andrew,

Can you give some more detail on the why part of this question? Why
would you want to find all the elements that connect to elements that
connect to an intersection? This sounds like you are either:
- Trying to do routing and prepare the network for that (in that case;
check to see if pgRouting is working for you)
- Looking for an automated mechanism to group segments together

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden