[postgis-users] Does Slony-I work with PostGIS data?

Peter N. Schweitzer pschweitzer at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 22 07:14:53 PST 2008

I read in its documentation that Slony-I does not support replication
of large objects.  Would that exclude the geometry columns used by
PostGIS, and therefore make Slony-I an inappropriate choice for
replicating spatial databases held in PostgreSQL/PostGIS clusters?
Or do others use Slony-I successfully to replicate these databases?

Peter
--
Peter N. Schweitzer (MS 954, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA 20192)
(703) 648-6533  FAX: (703) 648-6252  email: pschweitzer at usgs.gov
<http://geology.usgs.gov/peter/>