[postgis-users] The Old Who is using PostGIS survey again?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Dec 30 09:03:52 PST 2008

Regina,

Are you aware of the that has been done with SpatiaLite? It is a postGIS
like extension to SQLite database. It is almost equivalent functionality
to PostGIS and my guess is that mush or all of what you have written
probably also pertains to SpatiaLite which might widen the value of your
book.

http://www.sqlite.org/
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite/
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.1/SpatiaLite2-tutorial.html