Fw: RE: [postgis-users] The Old Who is using PostGIS survey again?

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Dec 30 15:01:30 PST 2008

As a long time list leech I second that!!

Perusing the replies to such questions is always
interesting for me, both to find out what a wide range of
uses & users are out there, and to find colleagues who
are working in my field of interest who also use it.

I also think it is also useful for potential users to
search the list archives to locate others who have
successfully used POstGIS in their own areas of interest.

Thanks,

  Brent Wood

--- On Wed, 12/31/08, Obe, Regina