[postgis-users] Re: postgis-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 13

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Feb 13 15:55:29 PST 2008

Hmm...

These layers have entries in geometry_columns ?
The SRIDs these layers reference in geometry_columns are in
spatial_ref_sys?
The SRIDs these layers have in geometry_columns match the SRIDs in the
geometries themselves (select distinct st_srid(geom) from thetable)?
The SRIDs these layers have accurately describe the projection system
they are in? Can you back project into lat/lon correctly? (select
st_transform(geom, 4326) from thetable)