[postgis-users] Bug tracker

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Jan 7 02:19:10 PST 2008

Hi,

please, forgive me, if this issue gas already been reported before.

I tried to subscribe to the bug tracker.

When I try to search the bug archive, I get the following error message:

DB Error: invalid number
select p.project_id, p.project_name from phpbt_project p left join
phpbt_project_group pg using(project_id) where active = 1 and
(pg.project_id is null or pg.group_id in ('0,6')) group by p.project_id,
p.project_name order by project_name [nativecode=ERROR: invalid input
syntax for integer: "0,6"]

When I try to add a new bug, I get:

You must first login before using this page.

even if I _am_ logged in.

Regards,

Peter

R3 GIS