[postgis-users] PostGIS Contains / Intersects / Within Performance

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Mon Jan 28 10:22:09 PST 2008

I am getting a major crash on ld.exe when trying to compile 3.0.0.  I can't
seem to get a complete SVN snapshot when using the directions on
http://geos.refractions.net (configure is missing).
The link for geos-svn.tar.bz2 (http://geos.refractions.net/geos-svn.tar.bz2)
gives me a 404 error.
Could you check on the hourly snapshot link?
Thanks
Bruce